Thank you, all who enjoyed our Ramen at the opening ceremony!
Since we gave some of you a small bag of Ramen noodles that we made from scratch during the show, I will share the Ramen soup recipe. Of course, you can use a powder soup of Instant Ramen, but if you make your soup by yourself, it should be more fun and more delicious! It's pretty easy to make once you get all of the ingredients!
Vegetarian Style Soy Source Ramen Soup ( 6 persons )
- 6 in of Konbu/ Seaweeds that makes a broth.
- 2 liters of water
From the left
- 1 T of Vinegar
- 2 T of sesame oil
- 6 T of Soy Source
- 4 pieces of Garlic, minced
- 5 T of Oyster Source
- 1 T of Hondashi (You can find it at Japanese food section of Asian Market. It's like a broth made by fish. It's almost fundamental to cook Japanese food quickly!)
★How to Cook
1. Pour water in the pot.
2.Place a piece of Konbu in the water and let it soak more than 15 min.
4. Take the konbu out of the water.
5. Add all the other ingredients and let the water come to a rolling boil.
Ready to serve a ramen soup!
★Variation: Add vegetable, meet, boiled eggs and Tofu.
Again, thank you for coming our show!